|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC Q-100 qualified for automotive applications
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C
- Device HBM ESD classification 2
- Device CDM ESD classification C5
- Wide supply range of 3 V to 36 V (LM2904B-Q1)
- Supply-current of 300 µA per channel (LM2904B-Q1, typical)
- Unity-gain bandwidth of 1.2 MHz (LM2904B-Q1)
- Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, enabling direct sensing near ground
- Low input offset voltage of 3 mV at 25°C (LM2904B-Q1, maximum)
- Internal RF and EMI filter (LM2904B-Q1)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PLM2904BQDRQ1
The LM2904-Q1 and LM2904B-Q1 are industry-standard operational amplifiers that have beenqualified for automotive use in accordance to the AEC-Q100 specifications. The LM2904B-Q1 is thenext-generation version of the LM2904-Q1, which include two high-voltage (36 V) operationalamplifiers (op amps). The LM2904B-Q1 provides outstanding value for cost-sensitive applications,with features including low offset (1 mV, typical), common-mode input range to ground, and highdifferential input voltage capability.
The LM2904B-Q1 simplifies circuit design with enhanced features such as unity-gainstability, lower offset voltage of 1 mV (typical), and lower quiescent current of 300 µA (typical).High ESD (2 kV, HBM) and integrated EMI and RF filters enable the LM2904B-Q1 devices to be used inthe most rugged, environmentally challenging applications for the automotive marketplace.