|Package | PIN:||SOT-23-THN (DDF) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Industry standard amplifier for cost-sensitive systems
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV
- Common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Unity-gain bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Low broadband noise: 40 nV/√Hz
- Low quiescent current: 90 µA/Ch
- Unity-gain stable
- Operational at supply voltages from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Offered in dual- and quad-channel variants
- Robust ESD specification: 2-kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: –40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PLM2904LVIDDFR
The LM290xLV family includes the dual LM2904LV and quad LM2902LV operational amplifiers,or op amps. The devices operate from a low voltage of 2.7 V to 5.5 V.
These op amps supply an alternative to the LM2904 and LM2902 in low-voltage applicationsthat are sensitive to cost. Some applications are large appliances, smoke detectors, and personalelectronics. The LM290xLV devices supply better performance than the LM290x devices at low voltage,and have lower power consumption. The op amps are stable at unity gain, and do not have reversephase in overdrive conditions. The design for ESD gives the LM290xLV family an HBM specificationfor a minimum of 2 kV.
The LM290xLV family is available in packages that have industry standards. The packagesinclude SOIC, VSSOP, and TSSOP packages.