|Package | PIN:||SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 6|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Wide operating voltage range: 1.5 V – 5.5 V
- Reverse voltage standoff on VIN:
–6-V absolute maximum
- Maximum continuous current (IMAX): 1.5 A
- On-Resistance (RON):
- 5-V VIN = 79-mΩ (typical)
- 3.3-V VIN = 91-mΩ (typical)
- 1.8-V VIN = 159-mΩ (typical)
- Comparator chip enable (CE)
- Channel status indication (ST)
- Low current consumption:
- Shutdown current (ISD,VIN): 120-nA (typical)
- Quiescent current (IQ, VIN): 150-nA (typical)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PLM66100DCKR
The LM66100 is a Single-Input, Single-Output (SISO) integrated ideal diode that is wellsuited for a variety of applications. The device contains a P-channel MOSFET that can operate overan input voltage range of 1.5 V to 5.5 V and can support a maximum continuous current of 1.5 A.
The chip enable works by comparing the CE pin voltage to the inputvoltage. When the CE pin voltage is higher than VIN, the device is disabledand the MOSFET is off. When the CE pin voltage is lower, the MOSFET is on.The LM66100 also comes with reverse voltage protection (RVP) that can protect the device from amiswired input, such as a reversed battery.
Two LM66100 devices can be used in an ORing configuration similar to a dual diode ORingimplementation. These devices can compare input and output voltages to make sure that reversecurrent is blocked through an internal voltage comparator.
The LM66100 is available in a standard SC-70 package characterized for operation over atemperature range of –40°C to 125°C.