|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C ≤ TA ≤ +125°C
- HBM ESD classification level 2
- CDM ESD classification level C4B
- 4.2-V to 55-V operating voltage, 60-V maximum
- Integrated reverse input polarity protection down to –60 V
- Integrated back-to-back MOSFETs with 150 mΩ total RON
- 0.1-A to 2.23-A adjustable current limit
(±5% accuracy at 1 A)
- Load protection during ISO7637 testing
- Short to Battery and Short to Ground Protection
- Integrated Reverse Current Blocking
- IMON Current Indicator Output (±8.5% accuracy)
- Low quiescent current (300 µA in operating, 20 µA in shutdown)
- Adjustable UVLO, OVP cut off, output slew rate control
- Factory set 38-V overvoltage clamp option
- Selectable current-limiting fault response options (auto-retry, latch off, CB modes)
- Available in easy to use 16-Pin HTSSOP package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PLM76202QPWPRQ1
The LM76202-Q1 device is a compact, feature-rich 60-V integrated ideal diode with a fullsuite of protection features. The wide supply input range allows control of 12-V and 24-Vautomotive battery driven applications. The device withstands and protects the loads from positiveand negative supply voltages up to ±60 V. Load, source and device protection are provided with manyprogrammable features including overcurrent, output slew rate, overvoltage, and undervoltagethresholds. The internal robust protection control blocks along with the 60 V rating of theLM76202-Q1 device simplifies the system design for ISO standard pulse tesing.
A shutdown pin provides external control for enabling and disabling the internal FETs andplaces the device in a low current shutdown mode. For system status monitoring and downstream loadcontrol, the device provides FLT and precise current monitor output. The MODE pin allowsflexibility to configure the device between the three current-limiting fault responses (circuitbreaker, latch off, and auto-retry modes). The LM76202-Q1 monitors V(IN) andV(OUT) to provide reverse current blocking when V(IN) < (V(OUT)-10mV).This function protects system bus from overvoltages during output short to battery faults and alsohelps in voltage holdup requirements during power fail and brownout conditions.
The device is available in a 5 –mm × 4.4 mm 16-pin HTSSOP and is fully specified over a–40°C to +125°C temperature range.