|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Device temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°Cambient operating temperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC6
- 3.3 V to 40 V supply range
- Low quiescent current: 135 µA
- High peak current push-pull output
- Rail-to-rail inputs with phase reversal protection
- Built-In hysteresis: 14mV
- 250ns propagation delay
- Low input offset voltage: 500 µV
- Shutdown with high-z output
- Power-On Reset (POR)
- SOT-23-6 package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PLV1805QDBVRQ1
The TLV1805-Q1 high voltage comparator offers the uniquecombination of wide supply range, push-pull output, rail-to-rail inputs, low quiescent current,shutdown capability and fast output response. All these features make this comparator well-suitedfor applications that require sensing at the positive or negative voltage rails such as reversecurrent protection for a smart diode controller, overcurrent sensing, and overvoltage protectioncircuits where the push-pull output stage is used to drive the gate of a p-channel or n-channelMOSFET switch.
The high peak current push-pull output stage, which is unique for high-voltagecomparators, offers the advantage of allowing the output to actively drive the load to eithersupply rail with a fast edge rate. This is especially valuable in applications where a MOSFET gateneeds to be driven high or low quickly in order to connect or disconnect a host from an unexpectedhigh voltage supply. Additional features such as low input offset voltage, low input bias currentsand High-Z shutdown make the TLV1805-Q1 flexible enough to handle abroad range of applications. Power-On reset prevents false outputs at power-up.
The TLV1805-Q1 is AEC-Q100 qualifiedin a 6-pin SOT-23 package and is specified for operation across the automotive Grade 1 temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.