|Package | PIN:||WSON (DEE) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- AEC-Q100 grade 1 qualified
- 1.25-ns typical minimum input pulse width
- 2.6-ns typical rising propagation delay
- 2.9-ns typical falling propagation delay
- 300-ps typical pulse distortion
- Independent 7-A pull-up and 5-A pull-down current
- 650-ps typical rise time (220-pF load)
- 850-ps typical fall time (220-pF load)
- 2-mm x 2-mm QFN package
- Inverting and non-inverting inputs
- UVLO and over-temperature protection
- Single 5-V supply voltage
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PMG1025QDEETQ1
The LMG1025-Q1 isa single channel low-side enhancement-mode GaN FET and logic-level MOSFET driver for high switchingfrequency automotive applications. Narrow pulse width capability, fast switching specification, andsmall pulse distortion combine to significantly enhance LiDAR, ToF, and Power Converterperformance. 1.25-ns output pulse width enables more powerful, eye-safe diode pulses. This,combined with 300-ns distortion, leads to longer-range, precise LiDAR/ToF systems. 2.9-nspropagation delay significantly improves the control loop response time and thus overallperformance of the power converters. Split output allows the drive strength and timing to beindependently adjusted through external resistors between OUTH, OUTL, and the FET gate.
The driver features undervoltage lockout (UVLO) and over-temperature protection (OTP) toensure the device is not damaged in overload or fault conditions. LMG1025-Q1 is available in acompact, leadless, AEC-Q100 automotive qualified package to meet the size and gate loop inductancerequirements of high switching frequency automotive applications.