|Package | PIN:||WSON (DRG) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Precision super beta input performance:
- Low offset voltage: 5 µV(typical)
- Ultra-low drift: 0.1 µV/°C (typical)
- Low input bias current: 0.3 nA(typical)
- Ultra-low noise:
- Low 0.1-Hz to 10-Hz noise: 90nVPP
- Low voltage noise: 2.2nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High CMRR: 132 dB (minimum)
- Gain bandwidth product: 18 MHz
- Slew rate: 6.4 V/µs
- Low quiescent current: 2.5 mA/channel (maximum)
- Short-circuit current: ±65 mA
- Wide supply range: ±2.25 V to ±18 V
- No phase reversal
- Rail-to-rail output
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments POPA2210IDRGT
The OPA2210 is the next generation of OPA2209 operational amplifier (op amp). The OPA2210precision operational amplifier is built on TIs precision super beta complementary bipolarsemiconductor process, which offers ultra-low flicker noise, low offset voltage, and low offsetvoltage temperature drift.
The OPA2210 achieves very low voltage noise density (2.2 nV/√Hz)while consuming only 2.5 mA (maximum) per amplifier. This device also offers rail-to-rail outputswing, which helps to maximize dynamic range.
In precision data acquisition applications, the OPA2210 provides fast settling time to16-bit accuracy, even for 10-V output swings. Excellent ac performance, combined with only 35 µV(maximum) of offset and 0.6 µV/°C (maximum) drift over temperature, makes the OPA2210 very suitablefor high-speed, high-precision applications.
The OPA2210 is specified over a wide dual power-supply range of ±2.25 V to ±18 V, orsingle-supply operation from 4.5 V to 36 V and is specified from –40°C to 125°C.
The OPA2210 comes in 8-pin SOIC, VSSOP, and WSONpackages.