|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low offset voltage: ±300 µV
- Low offset voltage drift: ±0.6 µV/°C
- Low noise: 30 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High common-mode rejection: 115 dB
- Low bias current: ±20 pA
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- MUX-friendly/comparator inputs
- Amplifier operates withdifferential inputs up to supply rail
- Amplifier can be usedin open-loop or as comparator
- Wide bandwidth: 1.1-MHz GBW
- High slew rate: 4.5 V/µs
- Low quiescent current: 120 µA per amplifier
- Wide supply: ±1.35 V to ±20 V, 2.7 V to 40 V
- Robust EMIRR performance: 78 dB at 1.8 GHz
- Differential and common-mode input voltage range to supply rail
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments POPA2990IPWR
The OPAx990 family (OPA990, OPA2990, and OPA4990) is a family of high voltage (40-V)general purpose operational amplifiers. These devices offer excellent DC precision and ACperformance, including rail-to-rail input/output, low offset (±300 µV, typ), and low offset drift(±0.6 µV/°C, typ).
Unique features such as differential and common-mode input voltage range to the supplyrail, high short-circuit current (±80 mA), high slew rate (4.5 V/µs), and shutdown make the OPAx990an extremely flexible, robust, and high-performance op amp for high-voltage industrialapplications.
The OPAx990 family of op amps is available in micro-size packages (such as X2QFN, WSON, and SOT-553), as well asstandard packages (such as SOT-23, SOIC, and TSSOP), and is specified from –40°C to125°C.