|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
- Low offset voltage: ±125 µV
- Low offset voltage drift: ±0.3 µV/°C
- Low noise: 10.5 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High common-mode rejection: 130 dB
- Low bias current: ±10 pA
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Wide bandwidth: 4.5 MHz GBW
- High slew rate: 21 V/µs
- High capacitive load drive: 1 nF
- MUX-friendly/comparator inputs
- Amplifier operates with differential inputs up to supplyrail
- Amplifier can be used in open-loop or ascomparator
- Low quiescent current: 560 µA per amplifier
- Wide supply: ±1.35 V to ±20 V, 2.7 V to 40 V
- Robust EMIRR performance: EMI/RFI filters on input and supply pins
- Differential and common-mode input voltage range to supply rail
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments POPA2991IPWR
The OPAx991 family (OPA991, OPA2991, and OPA4991) is a family of high voltage (40-V)general purpose operational amplifiers. These devices offer exceptional DC precision and ACperformance, including rail-to-rail input/output, low offset (±125 µV, typ), low offset drift (±0.3µV/°C, typ), low noise (10.5 nV/√Hz and 1.8 µVPP) and4.5-MHz bandwidth.
Unique features such as differential and common-mode input-voltage range to the supplyrail, high output current (±75 mA), high slew rate (21 V/µs), high capacitive load drive (1 nF) andshutdown functionality make the OPAx991 a robust, high-performance operational amplifier forhigh-voltage industrial applications.
The OPAx991 family of op amps is available in micro-size packages (such as X2QFN, WSON, and SOT-553), as well asstandard packages (such as SOT-23, SOIC, and TSSOP), and is specified from –40°C to125°C.