|Package | PIN:||WSON (DRV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications:
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C, TA
- Device junction temperature: –40°C to 150°C
- 2-mm × 2-mm wettable flank WSON
- Input voltage range: 1.5 V to 6.0 V
- Output voltage range:
- Fixed option: 0.65 V to 5.0 V
- Adjustable option: 0.55 V to 5.5V
- High PSRR: 45 dB at 100 kHz
- Output accuracy: 1% typical, 2% maximum
- Power-good output options:
- Open-drain and push-pull
- Ultra-low dropout:
- 225 mV (max) at 500 mA (3.3 VOUT)
- Stable with a 1-µF or larger capacitor
- Low IQ: 25 µA (typical)
- Active output discharge
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PPS74525PQWDRVRQ1
The TPS745-Q1 is a 500-mA ultra-low-dropout regulator (LDO) with power-goodfunctionality. This device is available in a small 6-pin, 2-mm × 2-mm and a small 8-pin, 3-mm ×3-mm WSON package with wettable flanks to facilitate optical inspection. The TPS745-Q1 consumes lowquiescent current and provides fast line and load transient performance.
The TPS745-Q1 is a flexible device for post-regulation by supporting an input voltagerange from 1.5 V to 6.0 V and an externally adjustable output range of 0.55 V to 5.5 V. The devicealso features fixed output voltages for powering common voltage rails.
The TPS745-Q1 has a power-good (PG) output that monitors the voltage at the feedback pinto indicate the status of the output voltage. The EN input and PG output can be used for sequencingmultiple power supplies in the system.
The TPS745-Q1 is stable with small ceramic output capacitors, allowing for a smalloverall solution size. A precision band-gap and error amplifier provides high accuracy of ±0.85%(max) at 25°C and ±1.5% (max) over temperature. This device includes integrated thermal shutdown,current limit, and undervoltage lockout (UVLO) features. The TPS745-Q1 has an internal foldbackcurrent limit that helps reduce the thermal dissipation during short-circuit events.