|Package | PIN:||WSON (DRV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications:
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C, TA
- Device operating junction temperature range: –40°C to +150°C
- 2-mm × 2-mm wettable flank WSON
- 3-mm × 3-mm wettable flank WSON(preview)
- Input voltage range: 1.5 V to 6.0 V
- Output voltage range:
- Fixed option: 0.65 V to 5.0 V
- Adjustable option: 0.55 V to 5.5 V
- High PSRR: 38 dB at 100 kHz
- Output accuracy: ±0.85% typical, ±1.5% maximum
- Power-good output options:
- Open-drain or push-pull
- Ultra-low dropout:
- 265 mV (max) at 1 A (3.3 VOUT)
- Stable with a 1-µF or larger capacitor
- Low IQ: 25 µA (typical)
- Active output discharge
- Low thermal resistance:
- DRV (6-pin WSON), RθJA =80.3°C/W
- DRB (8-pin WSON), RθJA = 62.0°C/W(preview)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PPS74601PQWDRVRQ1
The TPS746-Q1 is a 1-A ultra-low-dropout regulator (LDO) with power-good functionality.This device is available in a small 6-pin, 2-mm × 2-mm and a small 8-pin, 3-mm × 3-mm WSON packagewith wettable flanks to facilitate optical inspection. The TPS746-Q1 consumes low quiescent currentand provides fast line and load transient performance.
The TPS746-Q1 is a flexible device for post-regulation by supporting an input voltagerange from 1.5 V to 6.0 V and an externally adjustable output range of 0.55 V to 5.5 V. The devicealso features fixed output voltages for powering common voltage rails.
The TPS746-Q1 has a power-good (PG) output that monitors the voltage at the feedback pinto indicate the status of the output voltage. The EN input and PG output can be used for sequencingmultiple power supplies in the system.
The TPS746-Q1 is stable with small ceramic output capacitors, allowing for a smalloverall solution size. A precision band-gap and error amplifier provides high accuracy of ±0.85%(max) at 25°C and ±1.5% (max) over temperature. This device includes integrated thermal shutdown,current limit, and undervoltage lockout (UVLO) features. The TPS746-Q1 has an internal foldbackcurrent limit that helps reduce the thermal dissipation during short-circuit events.