|Package | PIN:||WSON (DRV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications:
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C, TA
- Device operating junction temperature range: –40°C to +150°C
- Low IQ: 25 µA (typical)
- 2-mm × 2-mm wettable flank WSON
- Input voltage range: 1.5 V to 6.0 V
- Output accuracy: 1% typical, 2% maximum
- Output voltage range:
- Fixed voltages: 0.65 V to 5.0 V
- Adjustable voltages: 0.55 V to 5.0 V
- Ultra-low dropout:
- 310 mV (max) at 1 A (3.3 VOUT)
- Stable with a 1-µF or larger capacitor
- Active output discharge
- Open-drain and push-pull power-good output
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PPS74601PQWDRVRQ1
The TPS746-Q1 is a 1-A ultra-low-dropout regulator (LDO) with power-good functionality.This device is available in a small 6-pin, 2-mm × 2-mm WSON package with wettable flanks tofacilitate optical inspection. The TPS746-Q1 consumes low quiescent current and provides fast lineand load transient performance.
The TPS746-Q1 is a flexible device for post-regulation by supporting an input voltagerange from 1.5 V to 6.0 V and an externally adjustable output range of 0.55 V to 5.5 V. The devicealso features fixed output voltages for powering common voltage rails.
The TPS746-Q1 has a power-good (PG) output that monitors the voltage at the feedback pinto indicate the status of the output voltage. The EN input and PG output can be used for sequencingmultiple power sources in the system.
The TPS746-Q1 is stable with small ceramic output capacitors, allowing for a smalloverall solution size. A precision band-gap and error amplifier provides high accuracy of 1% (max)at 25°C and 2% (max) over temperature. This device includes integrated thermal shutdown, currentlimit, and undervoltage lockout (UVLO) features. The TPS746-Q1 has an internal foldback currentlimit that helps reduce the thermal dissipation during short-circuit events.