|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Device temperature grade 1: –40°C to 125°C ambient operating temperature range
- Device HBM ESD classification level 2
- Device CDM ESD classification level C5
- Configured for rugged industrial applications
- Input voltage range: 4 V to 36 V
- 600-mA continuous outputcurrent
- Minimum switching-on time: 60 ns
- 98% maximum dutycycle
- Support startup with pre-biased output
- Short circuitprotection with hiccup mode
- ±1.5% tolerance voltage reference over temperaturefrom –40°C to 125°C
- Small solution size and ease of use
- Integrated synchronous rectification
- Internal compensationfor ease of use
- Various options in pin-to-pin compatible package
- 2.1-MHz frequency
- PFM and forced PWM (FPWM)options
- Create a custom design using the TPS560430-Q1 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PS560430YQDBVTQ1
The TPS560430-Q1 is an easy to use synchronous step-downDC-DC converter capable of driving up to 600-mA load current. With a wide input range of 4 V to 36V, the device is suitable for a wide range of applications from industrial to automotive for powerconditioning from an unregulated source.
The TPS560430-Q1 is 2.1-MHz operating frequencyfor small solution size. The TPS560430-Q1 also has FPWM (forcedPWM) version to achieve constant frequency and small output voltage ripple over the full loadrange. Soft-start and compensation circuits are implemented internally which allows the device tobe used with minimum external components.
The device has built-in protection features, such as cycle-by-cycle current limit, hiccupmode short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown in case of excessive power dissipation. TheTPS560430-Q1 is available in SOT-23-6 package.