|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ultralow IQ: 1 µA (typ), 3 µA (max)
- IGND: 6 µA (typ) at 200 mA
- Excellent transient response
- 1.0-mm × 1.0-mm X2SON(4)
- 0.65-mm × 0.65-mm DSBGA (4)
- SOT-23 (3) (preview)
- Input voltage range: 1.4 V to 5.5 V
- Output accuracy: 1% typical, 3% maximum
- Available in fixed-output voltage:
- 0.8 V to 3.3V
- Very low dropout:
- 235 mV (max) at 200 mA (3.3VOUT)
- Active output discharge
- Foldback current limit
- Stable with a 0.47-µF or larger capacitor
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PS7A0522PDBZR
The TPS7A05 is an ultra-small, low quiescent current low-dropout regulator (LDO) that cansource 200 mA with excellent transient performance. This device has an output range of 0.8 V to 3.3V with a typical 1% accuracy.
The TPS7A05, with ultralow IQ (1 µA), consumes very-low quiescentcurrent for extending battery life in battery-powered applications. The device can be operated fromrechargeable Li-Ion batteries, Li-primary battery chemistries such as Li-SOCl2, Li-MnO2, as well astwo- or three-cell alkaline batteries.
The TPS7A05 is available with an active pulldown circuit to quickly discharge the outputwhen disabled.
The TPS7A05 is fully specified for TJ = –40°C to +125°C operation,and is available in standard X2SON (DQN), SOT-23 (DBV and DBZ), and DSBGA (YKA) packages.