|Package | PIN:||WSON (DRV) | 6|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C ≤TA ≤ 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification LevelH2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C3B
- Extended Junction Temperature Range:
–40°C ≤ TJ ≤ 150°C
- Low Quiescent Current IQ:
- 300-nA Shutdown IQ
- 2.7 µA Typical at Light Loads
- 5 µA Maximum at Light Loads
- 3-V to 40-V Wide VIN Input Voltage Range With up to 45-V Transient
- Maximum Output Current: 300 mA
- 2% Output-Voltage Accuracy
- Maximum Dropout Voltage: 700 mV at 200-mA Load Current for Fixed 5-V Output Version
- Stable With Low-ESR (0.001-Ω to 5-Ω) Ceramic Output-Stability Capacitor (1 µF to 200 µF)
- Fixed 5-V and 3.3-V Output Voltage
- Thermal Resistance (RθJA): 63.9°C/W
- 8-Pin HVSSOP
- 6-Pin WSON
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PS7B8233QDRVRQ1
In automotive battery-connected applications, low quiescent current(IQ) is important to save power and extend battery lifetime. It isespecially necessary to have ultralow IQ for always-on systems.
The TPS7B82-Q1 is a low-dropout linear regulator designed to operate with a wideinput-voltage range from 3 V to 40 V (45-V load dump protection). Operation down to 3 V allows theTPS7B82-Q1 to continue operating during cold-crank and start stop conditions. With only 2.7-µAtypical quiescent current at light load, this device is an optimal solution for poweringmicrocontrollers (MCUs) and CAN/LIN transceivers in standby systems.
The device features integrated short-circuit and overcurrent protection. This deviceoperates in ambient temperatures from –40°C to 125°C and with junction temperatures from –40°C to150°C. Additionally, this device uses a thermally conductive package to enable sustained operationdespite significant dissipation across the device. Because of these features, the device is wellsuited as a power supply for various automotive applications.