|Package | PIN:||HSSOP (DKQ) | 56|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for automotive applications
- Temperature grade: –40°C to +125°C
- Advanced load diagnostics
- DCDiagnostics run without input clocks
- AC Diagnostic fortweeter detection with impedance and phase response
- Easily meet CISPR25-L5 EMC specification
- Audio inputs
- I2S or 4/8-channel TDMinput
- Input sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz
- Inputformats: 16-bit to 32-Bit I2S, andTDM
- Audio outputs
- Single-channel bridge-tied load (BTL)
- Up to 2.1 MHz output switching frequency
- 27 W, 10% THDInto 4 Ω at 14.4 V BTL
- 45 W, 10% THD Into 2 Ω at 14.4 VBTL
- Audio performance Into 4 Ω at 14.4 V BTL
- THD+N < 0.02% at 1 W
- 42µVRMS Output Noise
- –90 dB Crosstalk
- Load diagnostics with Host-independent operation
- Output open and shorted load
- Output-to-batteryor ground shorts
- Line output detection Up to 6 kΩ
- Output current limitingand short protection
- 40 V Load dump
- Open ground and power tolerant
- Overtemperature warning and shutdown
- Undervoltage and overvoltage, DCOffset
- General operation
- 4.5 V to 26.4 V supplyvoltage
- I2C control with 4address options
- Clip detection (latching ornon-latching)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTAS6421QDKQRQ1
TAS6421-Q1 device is a mono-channel digital-input Class-D audio amplifier that implementsa 2.1 MHz PWM switching frequency enabling a cost-optimized solution for a very small PCB size,full operation down to 4.5 V for start/stop events, and exceptional sound quality with up to 40 kHzaudio bandwidth. The TAS6421-Q1 is footprint and pin-compatible with TAS642x-Q1 family devices toallow for the flexibility to easily support multiple system configurations with minimal redesigneffort.
The output switching frequency can be set either above the AM band, which eliminatesAM-band interferences and reduces output filtering and cost, or below the AM band to optimizeefficiency.
The device has a built-in load diagnostic function for detecting and diagnosingmisconnected outputs as well as detection of AC-coupled tweeters to help to reduce test time duringthe manufacturing process.
The TAS6421-Q1 mono-channel Class-D audio amplifier is designed for use in automotiveaudio applications. The device provides one channel at 27 W into 4 Ω at 10% THD+N, 45 W into 2 Ω at10% THD+N from a 14.4 V supply or 75 W into 4 Ω at 10% THD+N from a 25 V supply.