|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Device temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C ambient operatingtemperature
- Reference voltage tolerance at 25°C
- 0.5% (B grade)
- 1% (A grade)
- Minimum typical output voltage: 2.495 V
- Adjustable output voltage: Vref to 36 V
- Operation from −40°C to +125°C
- Grade 0 option from -40°C to +150°C
- 27 mV maximum temperature drift
- 0.65-Ω typical output impedance
- Sink-current capability
- Imin = 1 mA (max)
- IKA = 15 mA(max)
- Reference input current IREF: 0.4 µA (max)
- Deviation of reference input current over temperature, II(dev): 0.3 µA (max)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTL431LIBQDBZRQ1
The TL431LI-Q1 device is a three-terminal adjustable shunt regulator, with specifiedthermal stability over applicable automotive, commercial, and military temperature ranges. Theoutput voltage can be set to any value between Vref (approximately 2.495 V)and 36 V, with two external resistors. These devices have a typical output impedance of 0.65 Ω.Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turn-on characteristic, making these devicesexcellent replacements for Zener diodes in many applications, such as onboard regulation,adjustable power supplies, and switching power supplies. This device is a pin-to-pin alternative tothe industry standard TL431, with optimized Iref andIIdev performance. The lower Iref andIIdev values enable designers to achieve higher system accuracy and lowerleakage current. The TL432LI-Q1 device has exactly the same functionality and electricalspecifications as the TL431LI-Q1 device, but has a different pinout for the DBZ package.
The TL431LI-Q1 device is offered in two grades, with initial tolerances (at 25°C) of 0.5%and 1%, for the B and A grade, respectively. In addition, low output drift versus temperatureensures good stability over the entire temperature range. The TL43xLI-Q1 devices are characterizedfor operation from –40°C to 125°C.