|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Device temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C ambient operatingtemperature
- Device temperature grade 0: –40°C to +150°C ambient operatingtemperature
- Reference voltage tolerance at 25°C
- 0.5% (B grade)
- 1% (A grade)
- Minimum typical output voltage: 2.495 V
- Adjustable output voltage: Vref to 36 V
- 27 mV maximum temperature drift for grade 1
- 34 mV maximum temperature drift for grade 0
- 0.3-Ω typical output impedance
- Sink-current capability
- Imin = 0.6 mA (max)
- IKA = 15 mA(max)
- Reference input current IREF: 0.4 µA (max)
- Deviation of reference input current over temperature, II(dev): 0.3 µA (max)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTL431LIBQDBZRQ1
The TL431LI-Q1 is a three-terminal adjustable shunt regulator, with specified thermalstability over applicable automotive, commercial, and military temperature ranges. The outputvoltage can be set to any value between Vref (approximately 2.495 V) and 36V with two external resistors. The device has a typical output impedance of 0.3 Ω. Its activeoutput circuitry provides a very sharp turn-on characteristic, making it an excellent replacementfor Zener diodes in many applications, such as onboard regulation, adjustable power supplies, andswitching power supplies. This device is a pin-to-pin alternative to the industry standard TL431-Q1with optimized Iref and IIdev performance. The lowerIref and IIdev values of the TL431LI-Q1 enabledesigners to achieve higher system accuracy and lower leakage current. The TL432LI-Q1 has exactlythe same functionality and electrical specifications as the TL431LI-Q1, but has a different pinoutfor the DBZ package.
The TL431LI-Q1 is offered in two grades, with initial tolerances (at 25°C) of 0.5% and1%, for the B and A grade, respectively. The TL431LI-Q1 is also available in two temperaturegrades: grade 1 (denoted by a Q in the part number), and grade 0 (denoted by a E in the partnumber), which represent maximum ambient operating temperatures of 125°C and 150°C respectively.The TL43xLI-Q1 is characterized for operation from –40°C to 125°C for grade 1, and –40°C to 150°Cfor grade 0, and its low output drift versus temperature ensures good stability over the entiretemperature range.