|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ensured RESET output for VDD = 0.7 V to 6 V
- Fixed time delay: 40 µs and 200 ms
- Supply current (IDD): 250 nA (typical), 2 µA (maximum)
- Output topology:
- TLV809E: push-pull, active low
- TLV803E: open-drain, active low
- Under voltage detect:
- Accuracy: ±2% (maximum)
- Nominal voltage monitor: 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- (VIT–): 2.64 V, 2.93 V, 3.08 V, 4.38 V, 4.63V
- SOT23-3 (DBZ) (with pin 1 = GND)
- SOT23-3 (DBZ) (with pin 1 = RESET)
- SC-70 (DCK)
- Temperature range: –40°C to +125°C
- Pin-to-pin compatible with MAX803/809, APX803/809
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTLV803EA26DBZR
The TLV8x3 family of supervisory circuits provides circuit initialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSPs and processor-based systems.
The TLV803, TLV853, and TLV863 are functionally equivalent. The TLV853 and TLV863 provide an alternate pinout of the TLV803.
During power on, RESET asserts when the supply voltage (VDD) exceeds 1.1 V. Thereafter, the supervisory circuit monitors VDD and keeps RESET active as long as VDD remains below the threshold voltage VIT. An internal timer delays the return of the output to the inactive state (high) to ensure proper system reset. The delay time (td(typ) = 200 ms) starts after VDD exceeds the threshold voltage, VIT. When the supply voltage drops below the VIT threshold voltage, the output is active (low) again. All the devices in this family have a fixed sense-threshold voltage (VIT) set by an internal voltage divider.
The product spectrum is designed for supply voltages of 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V. These devices are available in a 3-pin SOT-23 package. The TLV803 devices are characterized for operation over a temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.For all available packages, see the package option addendum at the end of the data sheet.