|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ensured RESET output for VDD = 0.7 V to 6 V
- Fixed time delay: 40 µs, 10 ms, 50 ms, 100 ms, 200 ms, 400 ms
- Supply current (IDD): 250 nA (typical), 1 µA (maximum)
- Output topology:
- TLV809E: push-pull, active low
- TLV803E: open-drain, active low
- Under voltage detection:
- High accuracy: ±0.5% (typical)
- Nominal voltage monitor: 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- (VIT–): 1.7 V, 1.8 V, 1.9 V, 2.4 V, 2.64 V, 2.93 V,3.08 V, 4.38 V, 4.63 V
- SOT23-3 (DBZ) (with pin 1 = GND)
- SOT23-3 (DBZ) (with pin 1 = RESET)
- SC-70 (DCK)
- Temperature range: –40°C to +125°C
- Pin-to-pin compatible with MAX803/809, APX803/809
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTLV803EA29DBZR
The TLV803E/TLV809E are enhanced alternatives to the TLV803, TLV853, TLV809, LM809, andTPS3809. TLV803E and TLV809E offer lower supply current for battery-powered applications, higheraccuracy, wider temperature range, and lower power-on reset (VPOR) forincreased system reliability.
The TLV8xxE family are low IQ (250 nA typical, 1 µA max), voltagesupervisory circuits (reset IC) that monitor VDD voltage level. These devices initiate a resetsignal whenever supply voltage VDD drops below the factory programmed falling threshold voltage,VIT–. The reset output remains low for a fixed reset time delaytD after the VDD voltage rises above the rising voltage threshold(VIT+) which is equivalent to the falling threshold voltage(VIT-) plus hysteresis (VHYS).
These devices have integrated glitch immunity to ignore fast transients on the VDD pin.The low current consumption and high accuracy (±0.5% typical) makes these voltage supervisors idealfor use in low-power and portable applications. The TLV8xxE devices are specified to have thedefined output logic state for supply voltages down to VPOR = 0.7 V. TheTLV8xxE devices are available in industry standard 3-pin SOT23 (DBZ) package and 3-pin, SC70 (DCK)package.