|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ensured RESET output for VDD = 0.7 V to 6 V
- Fixed time delay: 40 µs and 200 ms
- Supply current (IDD): 250 nA (typical), 2 µA (maximum)
- Output topology:
- TLV809E: push-pull, active low
- TLV803E: open-drain, active low
- Under voltage detect:
- Accuracy: ±2% (maximum)
- Nominal voltage monitor: 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- (VIT–): 2.64 V, 2.93 V, 3.08 V, 4.38 V, 4.63V
- SOT23-3 (DBZ) (with pin 1 = GND)
- SOT23-3 (DBZ) (with pin 1 = RESET)
- SC-70 (DCK)
- Temperature range: –40°C to +125°C
- Pin-to-pin compatible with MAX803/809, APX803/809
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTLV803EA43RDBZR
The TLV803E / TLV809E are enhanced alternatives to TLV803, TLV853, / TLV809, LM809,TPS3809. TLV803E and TLV809E offer lower supply current for battery-powered applications, higheraccuracy, wider temperature range, and lower power-on reset (VPOR) forincreased system reliability.
The TLV8xxE family are low current (250 nA typical, 2 µA max), voltage supervisorycircuits (reset IC) that monitor VDD voltage level. These devices initiate a reset signal wheneversupply voltage VDD drops below the factory programmed threshold voltage,VIT–. The reset output remains low for a fixed reset time delaytD after the VDD voltage rises above the threshold voltage and hysteresis.
These devices have integrated glitch immunity to ignore fast transients on the VDD pin.The low current consumption makes these voltage supervisors ideal for use in low-power and portableapplications. The TLV8xxE devices are specified to have the defined output logic state for supplyvoltages down to VPOR = 0.7 V. The TLV8xxE devices are available in industrystandard 3-pin SOT23 (DBZ) package and 3-pin, SC70 (DCK) package.