|Package | Pins||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- Ensured RESET output for VDD = 0.7 V to 6 V
- Fixed time delay: 40 µs, 10 ms, 50 ms, 100 ms, 200 ms, 400 ms
- Supply current (IDD): 250 nA (typical)
- 1 µA (maximum for VDD = 3.3 V)
- Output topology:
- TLV809E: push-pull, active low
- TLV803E: open-drain, active low
- TLV810E: push-pull, activehigh
- Under voltage detection:
- High accuracy: ±0.5% (typical)
- Nominal voltage monitor: 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- (VIT–): 1.7 V, 1.8 V, 1.9 V, 2.4 V, 2.64 V,
2.93 V, 3.08 V, 4.38 V, 4.63 V
- SOT23-3 (DBZ) (with pin 1 = GND)
- SOT23-3 (DBZ) (with pin 1 = RESET)
- SC-70 (DCK)
- Temperature range: –40°C to +125°C
- Pin-to-pin compatible with MAX803/809/810, APX803/809/810
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TLV803E, TLV809E, and TLV810E are enhanced alternatives to the TLV803, TLV853,TLV809, LM809, TPS3809 and TLV810. TLV803E, TLV809E and TLV810E offer lower supply current forbattery-powered applications, higher accuracy, wider temperature range, and lower power-on-reset(VPOR) for increased system reliability.
The TLV80xE and TLV81xE family are low IQ (250 nA typical, 1 µAmax), voltage supervisory circuits (reset IC) that monitor VDD voltage level. These devicesinitiate a reset signal whenever supply voltage VDD drops below the factory programmed fallingthreshold voltage, VIT–. The reset output remains low for a fixed reset timedelay tD after the VDD voltage rises above the rising voltage threshold(VIT+) which is equivalent to the falling threshold voltage(VIT-) plus hysteresis (VHYS).
These devices have integrated glitch immunity to ignore fast transients on the VDD pin.The low current consumption and high accuracy (±0.5% typical) makes these voltage supervisors idealfor use in low-power and portable applications. The TLV80xE and TLV81xE devices are specified tohave the defined output logic state for supply voltages down to VPOR = 0.7V. The TLV80xE and TLV81xE devices are available in industry standard 3-pin SOT23 (DBZ) package and3-pin, SC70 (DCK) package.