|Package | PIN:||SOT-23-THN (DDF) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Scalable CMOS amplifier for low-cost applications
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input offset voltage: ±0.4 mV
- Unity-gain bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Low broadband noise: 27 nV/√Hz
- Low input bias current: 5 pA
- Low quiescent current: 60 µA/Ch
- Unity-gain stable
- Internal RFI and EMI filter
- Operational at supply voltages as low as 1.8 V
- Easier to stabilize with higher capacitive load due to resistive open-loop output impedance
- Extended temperature range: –40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTLV9002IDDFR
The TLV900x familyincludes single (TLV9001),dual (TLV9002), and quad-channel(TLV9004) low-voltage(1.8 V to 5.5 V)operational amplifiers (op amps) with rail-to-rail input and outputswing capabilities. These op amps provide a cost-effective solution for space-constrainedapplications such as smoke detectors, wearable electronics, and smallappliances where low-voltage operation and high capacitive-load drive are required. Thecapacitive-load drive of the TLV900x family is 500 pF, and the resistive open-loop output impedancemakes stabilization easier with much higher capacitive loads. These op amps are designedspecifically for low-voltage operation (1.8 V to 5.5 V) with performance specifications similar to theTLV600x devices.
The robust design of the TLV900x family simplifies circuit design. The op amps feature unity-gainstability, an integrated RFI and EMI rejection filter, and no-phase reversal in overdriveconditions.
The TLV900x devices include a shutdown mode (TLV9001S, TLV9002Sand TLV9004S) that allow the amplifiers to switch off into standby mode with typical currentconsumption less than 1 µA.
Micro-size packages, such as SOT-553 and WSON, are offered for allchannel variants (single, dual, and quad), along with industry-standard packages such as SOIC, MSOP, SOT-23, and TSSOPpackages.