|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C,TA
- Device HBM ESD classificationlevel 3A
- Device CDM ESD classification level C6
- Scalable CMOS amplifier for low-cost applications
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input offset voltage: ±0.4 mV
- Unity-gain bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Low broadband noise: 27 nV/√Hz
- Low input bias current: 5 pA
- Low quiescent current: 60 µA\/Ch
- Unity-gain stable
- Internal RFI and EMI filter
- Operational at supply voltages as low as 1.8 V
- Easier to stabilize with higher capacitive load due to resistive open-loop output impedance
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTLV9002QDRQ1
The TLV900x-Q1 family includes dual (TLV9002-Q1) and quad-channel (TLV9004-Q1)low-voltage (1.8 V to 5.5 V) operational amplifiers (op amps) with rail-to-rail input and outputswing capabilities. These op amps provide a cost-effective solution for space-constrainedautomotive applications such as infotainment and lighting where low-voltage operation and highcapacitive-load drive are required. The capacitive-load drive of the TLV900x-Q1 family is 500 pF,and the resistive open-loop output impedance makes stabilization easier with much higher capacitiveloads. These op amps are designed specifically for low-voltage operation (1.8 V to 5.5 V) withperformance specifications similar to the TLV600x-Q1 devices.
The robust design of the TLV900x-Q1 family simplifies circuit design. The op amps featureunity-gain stability, an integrated RFI and EMI rejection filter, and no-phase reversal inoverdrive conditions.