|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- High slew rate: 15 V/µs
- Low quiescent current: 330 µA
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input offset voltage: ±0.33 mV
- Unity-gain bandwidth: 5 MHz
- Low broadband noise: 15 nV/√Hz
- Low input bias current: 2 pA
- Unity-gain stable
- Internal RFI and EMI filter
- Scalable family of CMOS op amps for low-cost applications
- Operational at supply voltages as low as 1.8 V
- Extended temperature range: –40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTLV9051SIDBVR
The TLV9051, TLV9052, and TLV9054 devices are single, dual, and quad operationalamplifiers, respectively. The devices are optimized for low voltage operation from 1.8 V to 5.5 V.The inputs and outputs can operate from rail to rail at a very high slew rate. These devices areperfect for cost-constrained applications where low-voltage operation, high slew rate, and lowquiescent current is needed. The capacitive-load drive of the TLV905x family is 150 pF, and theresistive open-loop output impedance makes stabilization easier with much higher capacitiveloads.
The TLV905xS devices include a shutdown mode that allow the amplifiers to beswitched off into a standby mode with typical current consumption less than 1 µA.
The TLV905x family is easy to use due to the devices being unity-gain stable, including aRFI and EMI filter, and being free from phase reversal in an overdrive condition.