|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C,TA
- Device HBM ESD classificationlevel 3A
- Device CDM ESD classification level C6
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input offset voltage: ±0.3 mV
- Unity-gain bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Low broadband noise: 10 nV/√Hz
- Low input bias current: 0.5 pA
- Low quiescent current: 538 µA
- Unity-gain stable
- Internal RFI and EMI filter
- Wide supply range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Easier to stabilize with higher capacitive load due to resistive open-loop output impedance
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTLV9064QDRQ1
The TLV9062-Q1 (dual), and TLV9064-Q1 (quad) are dual-, and quad- low-voltage (1.8 V to5.5 V) operational amplifiers (op amps) with rail-to-rail input- and output-swing capabilities.These devices are cost-effective solutions for automotive applications where low-voltage operation,a small footprint, and high capacitive load drive are required. Although the capacitive load driveof the TLV906x-Q1 is 100 pF, the resistive open-loop output impedance makes stabilizing with highercapacitive loads simpler. These op amps are designed specifically for low-voltage operation (1.8 Vto 5.5 V) with performance specifications similar to the OPAx316 and TLVx316 devices, and identicalto their non-automotive qualified TLV906x counterparts.
The TLV906x-Q1 family of devices serve as general-purpose automotive amplifiers, for usein low-voltage systems requiring low noise and/or wide bandwidth.
The TLV906x-Q1 family helps simplify system design, because the family is unity-gainstable, integrates the RFI and EMI rejection filter, and provides no phase reversal in overdrivecondition.
These devices are available in both dual (TLV9062-Q1), and quad (TLV9064-Q1) versions.Both versions are available in industry standard SOIC, TSSOP packages, with the dual channel alsoavailable as a VSSOP.