|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
- Low offset voltage: ±350 µV
- Low offset voltage drift: ±1.5 µV/°C
- Low noise: 15 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High common-mode rejection: 110 dB
- Low bias current: ±10 pA
- Rail-to-rail output
- MUX-friendly/comparator inputs
- Amplifier operates withdifferential inputs up to supply rail
- Amplifier can be usedin open-loop or as comparator
- Wide bandwidth: 3.5-MHz GBW
- High slew rate: 20 V/µs
- Low quiescent current: 600 µA per amplifier
- Wide supply: ±2.25 V to ±20 V, 4.5 V to 40 V
- Robust EMIRR performance: EMI/RFI filters on input pins
- Differential and common-mode input voltage range to supply rail
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTLV9352IDR
The TLV935x family (TLV9351, TLV9352, and TLV9354) is a family of 40-V cost-optimizedoperational amplifiers.
These devices offer strong DC and AC specifications, including rail-to-rail output, lowoffset (±350 µV, typ), low offset drift (±1.5 µV/°C, typ), and 3.5-MHz bandwidth.
Unique features such as differential input-voltage range to the supply rail, high outputcurrent (±60 mA), and high slew rate (20 V/µs) make the TLV935x a robust operational amplifier forhigh-voltage, cost-sensitive applications.
The TLV935x family of op amps is available in standard packages and is specified from–40°C to 125°C.