|Package | PIN:||SOT-5X3 (DYA) | 2|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Temperature Grade 1: –40 °C ≤ TA ≤125 °C
- Temperature Grade 0: –40 °C ≤TA ≤ 170 °C
- HBM ESD classificationlevel H2
- CDM ESD classification level C6
- Silicon-based thermistor with a
positive temperature coefficient (PTC)
- Linear resistance change across temperature
- 10-kΩ nominal resistance at 25 °C (R25)
- ±1%maximum (0 °C to 70 °C)
- Consistent sensitivity across temperature
- 6400 ppm/°C TCR (25 °C)
- 0.2% typical TCRtolerance across temperature range
- Fast thermal response time of 0.6 s (DEC)
- Long lifetime and robust performance
- Built-in fail-safe in case of short-circuitfailures
- 0.5% typical long term sensor drift
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTMP6131QDYATQ1
Get started today with theThermistor Design Tool,offering complete resistance vs temperature table (R-T table) computation, other helpful methods toderive temperature and example C-code.
The TMP61-Q1 linear thermistor offers linearity andconsistent sensitivity across temperature to enable simple and accurate methods for temperatureconversion. The low power consumption and a small thermal mass of the device minimize the impact ofself-heating.
With built-in fail-safe behaviors at high temperatures and powerful immunity toenvironmental variation, these devices are designed for a long lifetime of high performance. Thesmall size of the TMP6 series also allows for close placement to heat sources and quick responsetimes.
Take advantage of benefits over NTC thermistors such as no extra linearization circuitry,minimized calibration, less resistance tolerance variation, larger sensitivity at hightemperatures, and simplified conversion methods to save time and memory in the processor.
The TMP61-Q1 is currently available in a 0402footprint-compatible X1SON package, a 0603 footprint-compatible SOT-5X3 package, and a 2-pinthrough-hole TO-92S package.