|Package | PIN:||X1SON (DEC) | 2|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Temperature Grade 1: –40°C ≤ TA ≤125°C
- HBM ESD classification level H2
- CDM ESD classification level C6
- Silicon-based thermistor with a
positive temperature coefficient (PTC)
- Linear resistance change across temperature
- 100-kΩ nominal resistance at 25°C (R25)
- ±1%maximum (0°C to 70°C)
- Consistent sensitivity across temperature
- 6400 ppm/°C TCR (25°C)
- 0.2% typical TCRtolerance across temperature range
- Fast thermal response time of 0.6 s (DEC)
- Long lifetime and robust performance
- Built-in fail-safe in case of short-circuitfailures
- <1% maximum long term sensor drift
- Available package options:
- X1SON (DEC/0402footprint)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTMP6331QDECTQ1
The TMP63-Q1 linear thermistor exhibits a large change in resistancewith temperature.
Linearity and consistent sensitivity across temperature enable simple and accuratemethods for temperature conversion. Low-power consumption and a small thermal mass minimize theimpact of self-heating. The built-in failsafe behavior at high temperatures and powerful immunityto environmental variation of these devices is designed for a long lifetime of high performance.The small package allows for close placement to heat sources and quick response times.
Take advantage of benefits over NTC thermistors such as no extra linearization circuitry,minimized calibration, less resistance tolerance variation, larger sensitivity at hightemperatures, and simplified conversion methods to save time and memory in the processor.
The TMP63-Q1 is currently available in a 0402 footprint-compatibleX1SON package.
Use the Thermistor Design Tool for completeresistance vs temperature table (R-T table) lists and helpful methods to calculatetemperature.