|Package | PIN:||X1SON (DEC) | 2|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Silicon-based thermistor with a
Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC)
- Linear resistance change across temperature
- 47-kΩ nominal resistance at 25 °C (R25)
- ±1%maximum (0 °C to 70 °C)
- Wide operating temperature of –40 °C to +125 °C
- Consistent sensitivity across temperature
- 6400 ppm/°C TCR (25 °C)
- 0.2% typical TCRtolerance across temperature range
- Fast thermal response time of 0.6 s (DEC)
- Long lifetime and robust performance
- Built-in fail-safe in case of short-circuitfailures
- <1% max long term sensordrift
- Available package options:
- X1SON (DEC/0402 footprint)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTMP6431DECT
The TMP64 series of linear thermistors exhibit a large change in resistance withtemperature.
Its linearity and consistent sensitivity across temperature enable simple and accuratemethods for temperature conversion. Low power consumption and a small thermal mass minimize theimpact of self-heating. The built-in failsafe behavior at high temperatures and powerful immunityto environmental variation make these devices suitable for a long lifetime of high performance. Thesmall size of the TMP64 series allows for close placement to heat sources and quick responsetimes.
Take advantage of benefits over NTC thermistors such as no extra linearization circuitry,minimized calibration, less resistance tolerance variation, larger sensitivity at hightemperatures, and simplified conversion methods to save time and memory in the processor.
The TMP64 series is currently available in a 0402 footprint-compatible X1SON package.
For complete resistance vs temperature table (R-T table) computation and helpful methodsto derive temperature, please visit ourThermistor DesignTool.