|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to 125°C
- Device HBM ESD classification level 2
- Device CDM ESD classification level C4B
- Withstands 40-V load dump
- Single-channel smart high-side switch with 35-mΩ RON (TJ = 25°C)
- Improve system level reliability through adjustable current limiting
- Current limit set-point from 2 A to 25 A
- Robust integrated output protection:
- Integrated thermal protection
- Protection against short toground and battery
- Protection against reverse battery events including automatic switch on of FET with reversevoltage
- Automatic shut off on loss of battery and ground
- Integrated output clamp to demagnetize inductive loads
- Configurable faulthandling
- Analog sense output can be configured to accurately measure:
- Load current
- Device temperature
- Provides fault indication through SNS pin
- Detection of open load and short-to-battery
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTPS1HB35BQPWPRQ1
The TPS1HB35-Q1 device is a smarthigh-side switch intended for use in 12-V automotive systems. The device integrates robustprotection and diagnostic features to ensure output port protection even during harmful events likeshort circuits in automotive systems. The device protects against faults through areliable current limit, which, depending on devicevariant, is adjustable from 2 A to 25 A. The high current limit range allows for usagein loads that require large transient currents, while the low current limit range provides improvedprotection for loads that do not require high peak current. The device is capable of reliablydriving a wide range of load profiles.
The TPS1HB35-Q1 also provides a highaccuracy analog current sense that allows for improved load diagnostics. By reporting load currentand device temperature to a system MCU, the device enables predictive maintenance and loaddiagnostics that improves the system lifetime.
The TPS1HB35-Q1 is available in aHTSSOP package which allows for reduced PCB footprint.