|Package | PIN:||HSOIC (DDA) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide input voltage range: 2.7 V to 19 V
- 21-V Absolute maximum
- Low On-Resistance: Ron = 85-mΩ (typical)
- Active high enable input with adjustable undervoltage lockout (UVLO)
- Fast overvoltage protection clamp (3.8-V, 5.7-V and 13.7-V pin-selectable options) with a response time of 5-µs (typical)
- OR adjustable overvoltage lockout (OVLO)
- Adjustable current limit with load current monitor output (ILM)
- Current range: 0.13 A to 2 A
- Current limit accuracy: ±8 % (maximum)
- ±5 % at 25˚C
- Electrical fast transient (IEC 61000-4-4) immunity
- Adjustable output slew rate control (dVdt)
- Over temperature protection (OTP)
- Fault indication pin (FLT)
- UL 2367 recognition (pending)
- Safe during single point failure test (IEC62368-1) (pending)
- Small footprint: 4.91 mm x 3.9 mm SOIC package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTPS259630DDAR
The TPS2596xx family of eFuses (integrated FET hot-swap devices) is a highly integratedcircuit protection and power management solution in a small package. The devices provide multipleprotection modes using very few external components and are a robust defense against overloads,short circuits, voltage surges, and excessive inrush current. Output current limit level can be setwith a single external resistor. It is also possible to get an accurate sense of the output loadcurrent by measuring the voltage drop across the current limit resistor. Applications withparticular inrush current requirements can set the output slew rate with a single externalcapacitor. For the TPS25962x variants, in case of an input overvoltage condition, internal clampingcircuits limit the output to a safe fixed maximum voltage (pin selectable), with no externalcomponents. The TPS25963x variants provides an option to set a user-defined overvoltage cutoffthreshold.
The devices are characterized for operation over a junction temperature range of –40 °Cto +125 °C.