|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Device temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C ambient operatingtemperature
- Device HBM ESD classification level2
- Device CDM ESD classification level C7B
- Wide operating voltage : 1.5 V to 10 V
- Use external resistors to extend Vin range
- Nano supply current : 350 nA (Typ), 700 nA (Max)
- Fixed threshold voltage (VIT-)
- Threshold from 1.6 V to 4.9 V in 0.1-V steps
- Highaccuracy: 1% (Typ), 1.5% (Max)
- Built-in hysteresis(VIT+)
- 1.6 V < VIT- ≤ 3.0 V = 100 mV (typical)
- 3.1 V ≤ VIT- < 4.9 V = 200 mV (typical)
- Fast start-up delay (tSTRT): 350 µs (Max)
- Programmable capacitor-based reset time delay:
- tD: 50 µs (no capacitor) to 6.2 s(10-µF)
- Active-low manual reset (MR)
- Three output topologies:
- TPS3840DL-Q1: open-drain, active-low(RESET)
- TPS3840PL-Q1: push-pull, active-low(RESET)
- TPS3840PH-Q1: push-pull, active-high (RESET)
- Package: 5-pin SOT-23 (DBV)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTPS3840PL25DBVRQ1
The TPS3840-Q1 family of voltage supervisors or reset ICs can operate at high voltagelevels while maintaining very low quiescent current across the whole VDD andtemperature range. TPS3840-Q1 offers best combination of low power consumption, high accuracy andlow propagation delay (tp_HL= 30 µs typical).
Reset output signal is asserted when the voltage at VDD drops below the negative voltagethreshold (VIT-) or when manual reset is pulled to a low logic(VMR_L). Reset signal is cleared whenVDD rise above VIT- plus hysteresis(VIT+) and manual reset (MR) is floating or aboveVMR_H and the reset time delay(tD) expires. Reset time delay can be programmed by connecting a capacitorbetween CT pin and ground. For a fast reset CT pin can be left floating.
Additional features: Low power-on reset voltage (VPOR), built-inglitch immunity protection for MR and VDD, built-in hysteresis, lowopen-drain output leakage current (ILKG(OD)). TPS3840-Q1 is a perfectvoltage monitoring solution for automotive applications and battery-powered / low powerapplications.