|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGE) | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 grade 1 qualified
- -40°C to +125°C ambient operating temperature range
- Three step-down converters:
- BUCK1 VIN range from 4 V to 18.3 V
- BUCK1 output current up to 1500-mA
- BUCK2 and BUCK3 VIN range from 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- BUCK2 and BUCK3 output current up to 1200-mA
- Spread-Spectrum Clock (SSC) generation for reduced EMI
- 2.3-MHz Forced fixed switching frequency PWM operation
- One low dropout (LDO) regulator:
- VIN range from 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Low noise
- Adjustable output voltage via I2C
- Up to 300-mA output current
- 4.0-mm × 4.0-mm 24-Pin VQFN with wettable flanks
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PTPS65033000RGERQ1
The TPS650330-Q1 device is a highly integrated power management IC for automotive camera modules. This device combines three step down converters and one low-dropout (LDO) regulator. The BUCK1 step-down converter has an input voltage range up to 18.3 V for connections to Power over Coax (PoC). All converters operate in a forced fixed-frequency PWM mode. The LDO can supply 300 mA and operate with an input voltage range from 3.0 V to 5.5 V. The step-down converters and the LDO have separate voltage inputs that enable maximum design and sequencing flexibility.
The TPS650330-Q1 is available in a 24-pin VQFN package (4.0 mm × 4.0 mm).