|Package | PIN:||VLGA (NPL) | 13|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC Q100 qualified with:
- Device temperature grade 1
- Device HBM ESD classificationlevel H2
- Device CDM ESD classification level C6
- Single PWM input, dual output
- Resistor-programmable dead time
- 4-A peak source, 6-A peak sink output
- CMTI greater than 100-V/ns
- Switching parameters:
- 19-ns typical propagation delay
- 5-ns maximum delaymatching
- 6-ns maximum pulse-width distortion
- 3-V to 18-V input VCCI range
- Up to 25-V VDD with 5V and 8-V UVLO Options
- Rejects input transients shorter than 5-ns
- TTL and CMOS compatible inputs
- 5-mm x 5-mm space-saving LGA-13 Package
- Safety-related certifications:
- 3535-VPK isolation per VDE V 0884-11:2017
- 2500-VRMS isolation for 1 minute per UL1577
- CQC Certification perGB4943.1-2011
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PUCC20225AQNPLTQ1
The UCC20225-Q1 is a single-input, dual-output isolated gate driver with 4-A source and6-A sink peak current in 5-mm x 5-mm LGA-13. It is designed to drive power transistors up to 5-MHzwith best-in-class propagation delay and pulse-width distortion.
The input side is isolated from the two output drivers by a2.5-kVRMS isolation barrier, with minimum 100-V/ns common-mode transientimmunity (CMTI). Internal functional isolation between the two output-side drivers allows workingvoltage up to 700-VDC.
The UCC20225-Q1 allows programmable dead time (DT) througha resistor on DT pin. A disable pin shuts down both outputs simultaneously when it is set high, andallows normal operation when left open or grounded.
The device accepts VDD supply voltages up to 25-V. A wide VCCI range from 3-V to 18-Vmakes the driver suitable for interfacing with both analog and digital controllers. All supplyvoltage pins have under voltage lock-out (UVLO) protection.
With all these advanced features, the UCC20225-Q1 enableshigh power density, high efficiency, and robustness in a varietyof automotive applications.