|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DW) | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Single channel SiC/IGBT isolated gate driver
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications (qualification planned)
- SiC MOSFETs and IGBTs up to 1700 V
- 33-V maximum output drive voltage (VDD-COM)
- Split outputs with ±10-A peak drive current
- 150-V/ns min. CMTI
- OC – sense IGBT/SiC overcurrent
- Response time 200 ns
- Active miller clamp
- 4-A internal activemiller clamp
- Soft turn-off when fault happen
- Soft turn-off 400 mA
- Isolated analog sensor with PWM output for
- Temperature sense with NTC or thermal diode
- High voltage DC-link or phase voltage
- Alarm FLT on over current and reset from RST/EN
- Fast enable/disable response on RST/EN
- Reject noise transient and pulse on input pins
- UVLO with power good on RDY
- VDD UVLO 12 V
- Inputs/outputs with over/under-shoot immunity
- Small propagation delay and pulse/part skew
- Operating temperature range –40°C to 125°C
- Safety-related certifications (planned):
- 8000-VPK VIOTM and2121-VPK VIORM Reinforced Isolation per DIN V VDE V0884-11 (VDE V 0884-11): 2017-01
- 5700-VRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL1577
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PUCC21710QDWQ1
The UCC21710-Q1 is a galvanic isolatedsingle channel gate drivers designed for up to 1700V SiC MOSFETs and IGBTs with advanced protectionfeatures, best-in-class dynamic performance and robustness. UCC21710-Q1 hasup to ±10-A peak source and sink current.
The input side is isolated from the output side with SiO2capacitive isolation technology, supporting up to 1.5-kVRMS working voltage,12.8-kVPK surge immunity with longer than 40 years Isolation barrier life,as well as providing low part-to-part skew, >150V/ns common mode noiseimmunity (CMTI).
The UCC21710-Q1 includes thestate-of-art protection features, such as fast overcurrent and short circuit detection, shuntcurrent sensing support, fault reporting, active miller clamp, input and output side power supplyUVLO to optimize SiC and IGBT switching behavior and robustness. The isolated analog to PWM sensorcan be utilized for easier temperature or voltage sensing, further increasing the driversversatility and simplifying the system design effort, size and cost.