|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DDB) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Optimized low power mode and burst mode algorithm
- Burst mode with Soft-ON and Soft-OFF periods
- Minimizedaudible noise at no load and standby
- User option to disable burstmode
- Opto-coupler low power operation
- Efficiency performance exceeds DoE level VI and EU CoC Tier-2 External PowerSupply Standards
- Hybrid hysteretic control (HHC)
- Best-in-class transient response
- Fast exit from burstmode
- Robust adaptive dead-time control
- Integrated high-voltage gate driver with 0.6 A source and 1.2 A sink capability
- Robust capacitive region (ZCS) avoidance scheme
- Over temperature, output over voltage, input
under voltage protection, three levels
of over current protections
- Integrated high voltage startup function
- Active x-capacitor discharge function
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PUCC256404DDB
The UCC25640x is a fully featured LLC controller with integrated high-voltage gatedriver. It has been designed to pair with a PFC controller to provide a complete power system usinga minimum of external components. The resulting power system is designed to meet the most stringentrequirements for standby power without the need for a separate standby power converter.
UCC25640x provides a highly efficient burst mode with soft-on and soft-off periods tominimize audible noise at standby operation. The burst power level and hysteresis are programmable,simplifying the optimization of efficiency and burst mode operation. Burst mode can also bedisabled through pin configuration. UCC25640x uses hybrid hysteretic control to provide best inclass line and load transient response.
UCC25640x includes a range of features designed to make LLC converter operation wellcontrolled and protected. It can be used with UCC28056 or UCC28064A PFC controllers, along withUCC24624 synchronous rectifier controller to offer a complete power supply solution.