|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRC) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- AEC-Q100 qualified with following results
- Device temperature grade 1
- Device HBM ESD classification level 1B
- Device CDM ESD classification levelC3
- Drives two N-channel MOSFETs in high-side low-side configuration
- 5-V typical under voltage lockout
- Input interlock
- Enable/disable functionality in DRC package
- 16-ns typical propagation delay
- 12-ns rise, 10-ns fall time with 1.8-nF load
- 1-ns typical delay matching
- 5-V negative voltage handling on inputs
- 14-V negative voltage handling on HS
- 3.5-A sink, 2.5-A Source output currents
- Absolute maximum boot voltage 120 V
- Low current (7-µA) consumption when disabled
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Specified from –40°C to 150°C junction temperature
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PUCC27282QDRCTQ1
The UCC27282-Q1 is a robust N-channel MOSFET driver with amaximum switch node (HS) voltage rating of 100 V. It allows for two N-channel MOSFETs to becontrolled in half-bridge or synchronous buck configuration based topologies. Its 3.5-A peak sinkcurrent and 2.5-A peak source current along with low pull-up and pull-down resistance allows theUCC27282-Q1 to drive large power MOSFETs with minimum switchinglosses during the transition of the MOSFET Miller plateau. Since the inputs are independent of thesupply voltage, UCC27282-Q1 can be used in conjunction with bothanalog and digital controllers.
The input pins as well as the HS pin are able to tolerate significant negative voltage,which improves system robustness. Input interlock further improves robustness and systemreliability in high noise applications. The enable and disable functionality provides additionalsystem flexibility by reducing power consumption by the driver and responds to fault events withinthe system. 5-V UVLO allows systems to operate at lower bias voltages, which is necessary in manyhigh frequency applications and improves system efficiency in certain operating modes. Smallpropagation delay and delay matching specifications minimize the dead-time requirement whichfurther improves efficiency.
Under voltage lockout (UVLO) is provided for both the high-side and low-side driverstages forcing the outputs low if the VDD voltage is below the specified threshold. An integratedbootstrap diode eliminates the need for an external discrete diode in many applications, whichsaves board space and reduces system cost. UCC27282-Q1 is offered ina small package enabling high density designs.