|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DWV) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Single channel SiC/IGBT isolated gate driver
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results
- Device temperature grade 1
- Device HBM ESD classification level H2
- CDM ESD classification level C6
- 12-V UVLO referenced to GND2
- 8-pin DWV (8.5mm creepage) package
- 60-ns (typical) propagation delay
- Small part-to-part skew in propagation delay
- 100-kV/µs minimum CMTI
- Isolation barrier life > 40 Years
- 10-A minimum peak current
- 3-V to 15-V input supply voltage
- Up to 33-V driver supply voltage
- Negative 5-V handling capability on input pins
- Safety-related certifications:
- 7000-VPK isolation(DWV) per DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01 (planned)
- 5000-VRMS(DWV) isolation rating for 1 minuteper UL 1577 (planned)
- CQC Certification per GB4943.1-2011(planned)
- CMOS inputs
- Operating temperature: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PUCC5390ECQDWVRQ1
The UCC5390-Q1 is a single-channel, isolated gate driver 10-A source and10-A sink peak current designed todrive MOSFETs, IGBTs, and SiC MOSFETs. TheUCC5390-Q1 has its UVLO2 referenced to GND2, which facilitates bipolar supplies and optimizes SiCand IGBT switching behavior and robustness.
The UCC5390-Q1 is available in 8.5 mm SOIC-8 (DWV) package and cansupport isolation voltage up to 5 kVRMS. With its high drive strength andtrue UVLO detection, this device is a good fit for driving IGBT and SiC MOSFETs in applicationssuch as on-board chargers and traction inverters.
Compared to an optocoupler, the UCC5390-Q1 has lower part-to-part skew, lower propagation delay, higheroperating temperature, and higher CMTI.