|Package | Pins||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Small Package: SOT23-3
- Fixed Reverse Breakdown Voltage of 1.25 V
- Key Specifications
- Output Voltage Tolerance: ±0.2% (Maximum)
- Low Output Noise (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz): 25 µVpp(Typical)
- Temperature Range: −40°C to +125°C
- OperatingCurrent Range: 1.2 µA to 5 mA
- Low Temperature Coefficient From 0°C to +70°C:30ppm/°C (Maximum)
- Low Temperature Coefficient From –40°C to +85°C: 50ppm/°C(Maximum)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The REF1112 device is a two-terminal shunt reference designed for power- andspace-sensitive applications. The REF1112 features an operating current of 1 µA in a SOT23-3package and is an improved, lower power solution for designs currently using voltage references inlarger packages, such as the REF1004 and LT1004. The REF1112 is specified from –40°C to +85°C withoperation extending from –40°C to +125°C.
The REF1112 complements other 1-µA components from Texas Instruments including the OPA349and TLV240x low-power operational amplifiers, and the TLV349x micropower voltagecomparator.
|Package qty | Carrier||
250 | SMALL T&R
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.86|