|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Microsize Packages: SC70-3, SOT-23-3, UQFN-8
- Low Supply Current: 3.9 µA (typ)
- Extremely Low Dropout Voltage: 110 mV (typ)
- High Output Current: ±5 mA
- Low Temperature Drift: 30 ppm/°C (max)
- High Initial Accuracy: ±0.15% (max)
- 0.1-Hz to 10-Hz Noise: 35 µVPP (REF3312)
- Voltage Options: 1.2 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments REF3325AIDBZR
The REF33xx is a low-power, precision, low-dropout voltage reference family available intiny SC70-3 and SOT-23-3 packages, and in a 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm UQFN-8 package. Small size and lowpower consumption (5-µA max) make the REF33xx ideal for a wide variety of portable andbattery-powered applications.
The REF33xx can be operated at a supply voltage 180 mV above the specified output voltageunder normal load conditions, with the exception of the REF3312, which has a minimum supply voltageof 1.7 V. Allmodels are specified for the wide temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.