|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RHS) | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1.5 Gbps Data Rate Per Channel
- Configurable Off/On Pre-emphasis Drives Lossy Backplanes and Cables
- LVDS/BLVDS/CML/LVPECL Compatible Inputs, LVDS Compatible Outputs
- Low Output Skew and Jitter
- On-chip 100Ω Input and Output Termination
- IEEE 1149.1 and 1149.6 Compliant
- 15 kV ESD Protection on LVDS Inputs/Outputs
- Hot Plug Protection
- Single 3.3V Supply
- Industrial -40 to +85°C Temperature Range
- 48-Pin WQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SCAN15MB200TSQ/NOPB
The SCAN15MB200 is a dual-port 2 to 1 multiplexer and 1 to 2 repeater/buffer. High-speed data paths and flow-through pinout minimize internal device jitter and simplify board layout, while pre-emphasis overcomes ISI jitter effects from lossy backplanes and cables. The differential inputs and outputs interface to LVDS or Bus LVDS signals such as those on TI's 10-, 16-, and 18- bit Bus LVDS SerDes, or to CML or LVPECL signals.
Integrated IEEE 1149.1 (JTAG) and 1149.6 circuitry supports testability of both single-ended LVTTL/CMOS and high-speed differential PCB interconnects. The 3.3V supply, CMOS process, and robust I/O ensure high performance at low power over the entire industrial -40 to +85°C temperature range.