- Connects to TI Class-D Amplifier EVMs with the Audio Interface Board (AIB) connector
- Drive channel adds drive, tone and level controls
- Clean Channel with treble, middle, bass and volume controls
- Supports one BTL channel or PBTL Class-D amplifier output
- Input: ¼” mono input jack for musical instruments
- Output: Analog, Mono, 4-VRMS differential
Texas Instruments SIDEGIG-GUITAREVM
The TI Guitar SideGig plug-in module turns TI Audio Class-D amplifier EVM’s into a guitar, bass or musical instrument amplifier. The board features selectable “clean” and “drive” channels for traditional and overdriven guitar sounds. The clean channel offers volume, treble, middle, bass control and a mid-boost switch to tune the sound of the instrument. The drive channel offers additional controls for drive, tone and level for overdrive characteristics. A ¼” mono input jack is used for standard instrument cables.