- SM72295: full bridge MOSFET driver with 3A peak current drive capability
- Integrated ultra fast 100V boot strap diodes can support up to 5KVA rated inverters
- Two high side current sense amplifiers with externally programmable gain and buffered outputs which can be used for measuring the Battery charge and discharge current – Additional current sense amplifiers and buffers are not required
- Programmable over voltage protection – which can be used for Charge complete detection or for driver shutdown feature in case of a fault condition
- Can be directly interfaced with a microcontroller
- Power Good indicator available
Texas Instruments SM72295EVM
SM72295EVM provides a highly integrated gate driver solution for wide Industrial applications such as 800VA to 3kVA Pure Sine Wave Inverter , Interleaved Buck or Boost SMPS , four Switch Buck Boost SMPS etc . With its unique features of higher peak current drive capability along with integration of two transconductance amplifier with external programmable gain and filtering , the design is a perfect fit for industrial applications .