|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Small-size VSSOP Packages Save Board Space, or SOIC for Drop-in Compatibility
- Bus I/O Protection
- >±15 kV HBMProtection
- >±12 kV IEC 61000-4-2 ContactDischarge
- >±4 kV IEC 61000-4-4 Fast TransientBurst
- Extended Industrial Temperature Range
–40°C to 125°C
- Large Receiver Hysteresis (80 mV) for Noise Rejection
- Low Unit-Loading Allows Over 200 Connected Nodes
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Standby Supply Current:< 2 µA
- ICC < 1 mA Quiescent DuringOperation
- 5-V Tolerant Logic Inputs Compatible With
3.3-V or 5-V Controllers
- Signaling Rate Options Optimized for:
250 kbps, 20 Mbps, 50 Mbps
- Glitch Free Power-Up and Power-Down Bus Inputs and Outputs
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN65HVD75DR
These devices have robust 3.3-V drivers and receivers in a small package for demandingindustrial applications. The bus pins are robust to ESD events with high levels of protection toHuman-Body Model and IEC Contact Discharge specifications.
Each of these devices combines a differential driver and a differential receiver whichoperate from a single 3.3-V power supply. The driver differential outputs and the receiverdifferential inputs are connected internally to form a bus port suitable for half-duplex (two-wirebus) communication. These devices feature a wide common-mode voltage range making the devicessuitable for multi-point applications over long cable runs. These devices are characterized from–40°C to 125°C.