- Designed for Signaling Rates > 2.0 Gbps per channel.
- Propagation Delay Times, 800ps Typical.
- Inputs electrically compatible with LVPECL, CML and LVDS signal levels.
- 25 mV input Threshold Hysteresis.
- 60 ps jitter typical at 2.0 Gbps.
Texas Instruments SN65LVDS250EVM
The SN65LVDS250 is a 4 x 4 non-blocking Cross Point switch. Low-Voltage differential signaling (LVDS) is used to achieve signaling rates of greater than 2.0 Gbps per channel. Each output driver includes a 4:1 multiplexer to allow any input to be routed to any output. Internal signal paths are fully differential to achieve the high signaling speed while maintaining low signal skews. The SN65LVDS250 LVDS driver output characteristics are complaint with the requirements of the TIA/EIA-644-A standard.
The EVM features SMA connectors for the device I/O connection. Banana jacks are provided for D/C power inputs.