|Package | PIN:||SSOP (DB) | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Designed Specifically for High-Speed Memory Decoders and Data-Transmission Systems
- Incorporate Two Enable Inputs to Simplify Cascading and/or Data Reception
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74AHCT139DBR
The AHCT139 devices are dual 2-line to 4-line decoders/demultiplexers designed for 4.5-V to 5.5-V VCC operation. These devices are designed to be used in high-performance memory-decoding or data-routing applications requiring very short propagation delay times. In high-performance memory systems, these decoders can be used to minimize the effects of system decoding. When used with high-speed memories utilizing a fast enable circuit, the delay times of these decoders and the enable time of the memory usually are less than the typical access time of the memory. This means that the effective system delay introduced by the decoders is negligible.
The active-low enable (G)\ input can be used as a data line in demultiplexing applications. These decoders/demultiplexers feature fully buffered inputs, each of which represents only one normalized load to its driving circuit.