Added to Your Shopping Cart
|Package | PIN:||TVSOP (DGV) | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Inputs are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74AHCT574DGVR
The SNx4AHCT574 devices are octal edge-triggered D-type flip-flops that feature 3-state outputs designed specifically for driving highly capacitive or relatively low-impedance loads.