|Package | PIN:||PDIP (N) | 20|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Operating Voltage Range of 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- State-of-the-Art BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces ICCZ
- 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
- P-N-P Inputs Reduce DC Loading
- Data Flow-Through Pinout (All Inputs on Opposite Side From Outputs)
Texas Instruments SN74BCT541AN
The SN54BCT541 and SN74BCT541A octal buffers and line drivers are ideal for driving bus lines or buffering memory-address registers. The devices feature inputs and outputs on opposite sides of the package to facilitate printed-circuit-board layout.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input AND gate with active-low inputs so that, if either output-enable (OE1\ or OE2\) input is high, all eight outputs are in the high-impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.