|Package | PIN:||X2SON (DSF) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Qualified For 125°C operation
- Specified Break-Before-Make Switching
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Operating Frequency Typically 340 MHz at Room Temperature
- High Speed, Typically 0.5 ns
(VCC = 3 V, CL = 50 pF)
- Low ON-State Resistance, Typically ≉6 Ω
(VCC = 4.5 V)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G3157DSFR
This single channel single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch is designed for 1.65-Vto 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G3157 device can handle both analog and digital signals. The SN74LVC1G3157device permits signals with amplitudes of up to VCC (peak) to be transmittedin either direction.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), andsignal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.