|Package | PIN:||X2SON (DSF) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Ultra-Small 0.64 mm2
Package (DPW) with 0.5-mm Pitch
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5-V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 3.6 ns at 3.3-V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3-V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down
Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G32DSF2
This single 2-input positive-OR gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G32 device performs the Boolean function Y = A + B or Y = A\ + B\ in positive logic.
The CMOS device has high output drive while maintaining low static power dissipation over a broad VCC operating range.
The SN74LVC1G32 device is available in a variety of packages, including the ultra-small DPW package with a body size of 0.8 × 0.8 mm.