|Package | PIN:||SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 6.3 ns at 3.3 V
- Schmitt-Triggered Inputs
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree™ Package
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G57DCKRG4
The SN74LVC1G57 device features configurable multiple functions. The output state is determined by eight patterns of 3-bit input. The user can choose the logic functions AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XNOR, inverter, and buffer. All inputs can be connected to VCC or GND.
This device functions as an independent gate, but because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals.
This configurable multiple-function gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.